Follows the daily experiences of our Detroit Cristo Rey High School students as they learn about the business world while balancing school and life. Ideal Group's interns welcome you follow their experiences as they grow and learn.
Today in Ideal I did a lot of work but I was only one task. The thing is that I did is scanning over than four hundred today with the filing app that makes it more easy and faster to work with.
Today in the IT department I worked on various things. The things that I have been trained to do are becoming more normal to me and I also hope to learn more. In the morning, I got Santino started as usual and went straight to my desk. I greeted Sean and we had friendly banter. After that talk Sean discussed what we had to do today. First we started off by building a new shelving unit in for the new conference room. When we finished that I was to throw away the box and get another task from Sean. Then Sean had another computer for me to refurbish. As I moved along with the refurbishing time had flown by and lunch was upon me. Again, my great supervisor bought me an order of chili cheese fries. After lunch I came back and finished the refurbish and went to get another task. We went to building B to then connect some Ethernet ports. Once the Ethernet ports were connected we returned to building A for my last couple of tasks. When we arrived, I was to co...
Yesterday Amanda told me that I was going to work at Ideal Surplus. When I got here, Amanda asked me to wait because Zack, Gary, and Chris were in a meeting. I sat down on my desk and worked on my PowerPoint and I read "Who Moved My Cheese." When I got to Surplus, Zack asked me to check inventory. I checked about 2 drawers of inventory and then it was time for lunch. I went to Ideal Group for lunch, after lunch I went back to Surplus. I continued to check inventory for the rest of my day. I was working so much that I lost track of time. Zack told me that I could leave. I went back to Ideal Group and wrote my blog. My day was great. Do I like working sitting down or constantly moving. I like working in a office setting but eventually you get tired and bored. I like to move around a lot when I work, I stay active and I don't get bored. Each of them has there pros and cons. I like both jobs equally.
Jacqueline Perez – April 8, 2014 It was a very great day at work. I worked for Setech all day and I enjoyed it very much. I went out to lunch with Sylvia and Chris to celebrate our induction into the National Honors Society. Today I filed the unpaid invoices that Kelly had vouchered yesterday. I filed all of the invoices and then began to work on statements that had to be checked for Warren and Defiance. I worked on those for most of the morning and all of the afternoon. Last Friday Chris and I had our induction to the National Honors Society. Sylvia was very kind, and took us out to lunch to celebrate. We ate at El Barzon and the food was amazing. My mom and coworkers were very proud and so am I. It has been an amazing day at Ideal.
Comments
Post a Comment