New at admin

Today was my first day at work. I will now be working in the administrative office. I am learning new things. Today Diego and I focused on teaching me how the safety meeting is runned. I had a welcome meeting at 8:30 and then I started right away working with Diego. He went through so many procedures that were required for the safety meeting. I learned a lot. Lunch came by really soon, Freddie brought Diego, Jose, and I Chinese food. After lunch I attended the safety meeting I watched Diego go through the meeting, I learned that I had to write extra fast. After the meeting I went with Abel to HMC and took notes. I came back and met with Andrea, our summer tutor. Overall my day was great!


Osmara Zarate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideal Surplus by Richard Zarate

Angel Jaramillo

Daniel's Weekly Blog