10/6/11

Gregarious is to be SOCIABLE, which I need to work on because I am very shy and you can't be shy at the Ideal Group.  Anyways, my day went day went fine considering I am not in a very good mood... But you can't let that stop you from anything.
Well today I had a couple of task to do in the morning like, update a couple contacts, put the logo pictures in the folder for Amanda so she can have for the Dream Maker's Event, and make a couple packages. As usual after lunch I helped Edna and Sean with the mail. I aslo made some floders and learned a new task. I learned how to make the receipt paper to give to Sean, that was pretty easy. Now every Monday I have to ask Loren when he comes in if he has any receipts that I can put into the spreadsheet. Sylvia had me write a paper about my ideal day at work, home, and college so I did that. I actually wrote alot, which I didn't think I was going to do and I read it out loud to make sure it made sence. That technique really works, it helps you with any mistakes and errors. I just did it and found an error.
When your working time really goes by so fast you cannot believe it, I feel as if I just got here and it's already about to be four. Life as a working woman is very Awsome.! It keeps me focused, organized, and on top of my feet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideal Surplus by Richard Zarate

Eighth Day at Ideal

Angel Jaramillo