Eric Perez 6-13-19









Eric Perez 



Today I finished some scans that needed to be done first.
 I worked on mailing invoices for Steve.
Then I was taking care of the door and I did a lot of extra scans. 
Also today was my last day of working here this year as a freshmen and I'm proud of working here, it was such a wonderful experience to work with people from the Ideal Group. Having Osmara as my supervisor it was a big honor for me because with her I learned stuff that I did not even know about and I am very grateful for having her. I hope that in the fall when I come back to school and to work here that I will give my best potential to this company and for the people around me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideal Surplus by Richard Zarate

Eighth Day at Ideal

Angel Jaramillo