Jacqueline Perez - June 10, 2014


Jacqueline Perez - June 10, 2014

            I have worked hard today and I feel very accomplished. I worked for Setech and assisted Kelly. When I came in this morning, I checked the filing cabinet and saw there were a lot of invoices to be filed. I filed all the unpaid invoices for Defiance, and then did some for paid invoices. Kelly then sent me the aging so I could take care of statements. I looked through each statement and checked if they were on the aging or not.

            For lunch Linzie took Jose, Alex and I out to lunch. We went to O’Blivions and I had some real good onion rings. I also talked to Linzie during lunch and she offered to give me a job in the marketing office. I will now be working two days in the accounting office and a day in marketing. I’m happy for the opportunity to work here and save money for college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideal Surplus by Richard Zarate

Angel Jaramillo

Daniel's Weekly Blog