First Monday

Coming in through the door I smelled something good. I looked inside our conference room and there was a bunch of sweets. I couldn’t think of any reason why there would be any cupcakes and cookies in the office but Amanda told me it was for the breast cancer fundraiser.  Knowing that, I went and got some cupcakes and cookies to help out. I had a really big sugar rush for the first few hours of work. After eating all of my treats I started printing some drawings for Chris.
I started heading towards the printer and noticed that it need more paper. I got a roll from the cabinets and replaced the old one. Afterwards, the printer didn’t want to work so I had to restart it and wait for it to warm up. I felt like I wasn’t getting anything done so I multitasked and worked on a few sketches I was working on. A while passed and I went to check on the printer and grabbed a cupcake on my way up. The prints were done so I went to work.

At lunch, I worked on my homework but I had a hard time understanding it. I asked people for help and Thersa attempted to solve it and she had a good idea but wasn’t accurate. Sean then came and helped and I got it right away. I got my lunch from the fridge and ate it fast because I only had a few minutes left for lunch. When I finished I went to talk to Spencer and he handed me some papers to take to the shop and I had a little tour on where to go next time for shipper. Overall my day went great.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideal Surplus by Richard Zarate

Angel Jaramillo

Daniel's Weekly Blog