Enrique Cordero | 05/22/2017 | Senior | IT


         Today was a challenging day of research, trial and error, and great accomplishment. In the morning, I walked in and I made a cup of coffee and organized all the clean dishes in the dish washer. When I had finished I then pursued to my desk. When I got to my desk Sean and I caught up because he wasn't here on Friday. After we had caught up, I was given my tasks for the day. The main one was to get the 3-d printer working by the end of the day. I also had a view side tasks here and there. I had to give Ashley and Christopher the computers they will use over the summer and I also helped Sean with a couple things. Thankfully, Sean bought me lunch today because mine had spoiled. After lunch I continued to research about the printer. A couple hours later I helped Ashley reset her password and Sean connect Abel's flat screen to his computer. Around 3 o'clock I had figured out how to fix the printer but it was too late to print something. I then finished my day with the blog.

          What makes me happy are the people (and God) around me that give meaning to life. They show me that I have a purpose and that I am loved. I love my coworkers because they are nice and they give me work experience. I also cherish every friend and my girlfriend that I have. They make me see the fun and kind side of life that makes me love them and life. Lastly, my family is usually there for moral support. I can usually talk to everyone and just knowing that people care for me makes me happy.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideal Surplus by Richard Zarate

Eighth Day at Ideal

Angel Jaramillo