3/14/13

Today was an ok day. I worked in the Admin office today. To start off  my day, Catherine gave me the task to make a mailer for Home Depot locations in the 403 region. That only took me a couple of minutes to do so I was on to the next task really quick. My next task was to make another Home Depot list but with Specific names on it. Then I ate my lunch. I had a Italian sub from Tuby's.


After my lunch my task was to make labels for that contact list I started earlier. After I made the labels I made a envelope full of our information and letters to be sent to the Home Depots. I finished that pretty quickly and Catherine was ready with another task for me. She asked me to look up Starbucks' in the 405 region so we can send a mailer out to see if we can sell our product to them. Didn't get a chance to finish that but I will be looking forward  to finishing it next week. That was the ideal day.


MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideal Surplus by Richard Zarate

Eighth Day at Ideal

Angel Jaramillo