TGIF

Today was a productive day at Ideal. I started off by filing invoices, while I was in the process of filing them, Nick came and we had a meeting about my future and talking about a program that will be beneficial to me. It took us most of the morning talking about it, once we were done talking I got back to work. When I was done filing, Maria had material checks ready, so I went ahead and did them.
Lunch came and Maria asked me if I wanted something from Burger King, I told her that I only wanted a shake, since I wasn’t very hungry. Then later Sylvia wanted Perez and I to go with her to the garden to organize plants that they brought. We finished putting plants where they belonged and we went back to Ideal.
I continued doing the material checks. When I was done, I gave them to Maria since she’s in charge of them. Few seconds later, Yesi wanted me to do a flyer for picking up dumped tires. So far, my day has been great.
Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideal Surplus by Richard Zarate

Angel Jaramillo

Daniel's Weekly Blog