3/24/15 by Richard Zarate

  Today was a great day, it went by smoothly. I started off my day by doing some purchase orders for Virginia. I scanned them and then split some of the files. I saved them to the network which is the longest part of the process. I wrote down the order numbers so I can know which ones I need to do. After  I finished, I saved the purchase orders to Sugar. After I finished, I put the papers on the order stack. Later Amanda asked me to throw away the Poinsettias, but I gave them to the cleaning lady because she wanted the flowers. I asked Sylvia for some work and she asked me to help her with some posters.
  After lunch I helped Sylvia with some of the posters for the clean up. I needed to print an image, I changed the brightness and the contrast to make it less blurry. After I finished, she asked me to put some people in her contacts. My day was pretty great.

 Last week on Friday, I turned in my application for the National Honor Society. I wrote down how I've been a leader, my community service hours, and helping others. I feel good about my application because some of the people who turned in the application didn't have many service hours and didn't show many ways their were a leader. I have about 50 community service hours and I plan on doing another 50 this year during the school year and the summer. School has been good lately. I have all A's and B's but one C. The C is at 79% in History and I think I can make it into a B-.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog