Emily Barajas 9/12/17

Today was mostly working outside for GM Cares Week to help clean around the Neighborhood. When I first got there, we got instruction to all the different places that everyone will be working on. Since I got to work at the park I had to pull out all the weeds that were growing all around the area. It was quite difficult since some were bigger than others. Once it was noon I went back to building C where we ate really good food. The rest of the day Jose, Alexander and I painted with some other volunteers. I met new people from other companies that I didn't know about which was cool. Overall the whole thing was a good experience to help clean the neighborhood, meet new people, and having fun talking to adults and telling them what they should do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog