Jacqueline Perez - April 8,2013

Jacqueline Perez – April 8, 2014
            It was a very great day at work. I worked for Setech all day and I enjoyed it very much. I went out to lunch with Sylvia and Chris to celebrate our induction into the National Honors Society.
            Today I filed the unpaid invoices that Kelly had vouchered yesterday. I filed all of the invoices and then began to work on statements that had to be checked for Warren and Defiance. I worked on those for most of the morning and all of the afternoon.

            Last Friday Chris and I had our induction to the National Honors Society. Sylvia was very kind, and took us out to lunch to celebrate. We ate at El Barzon and the food was amazing. My mom and coworkers were very proud and so am I. It has been an amazing day at Ideal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog