Jose Sandoval 10/3/2017

Once my driver dropped me off, I started unpacking and putting my food in the fridge. Once I was settled I went to Steve's desk and I grabbed all the invoices that I needed to do for the day. It took me about an hour to finish all of the invoices and to put them through the mailing machine. I put all of the invoices in the basket, I went to Melanie after and asked her if there is anything that I can do. She logged me on to Sugar and I started to link PO's onto the application. Once it's been a while she switches me to a different way so I don't get bored as much when I am doing them. Today went by quick and I had a good day at work, can't wait to come back and work even harder next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideal Surplus by Richard Zarate

Eighth Day at Ideal

Angel Jaramillo