Christian Perales

Today was a good day, the somewhat usual routine in a place that always has something going on. There is always something to do at Ideal, which is a good thing if you come ready to work and learn about the company. Working with Ideal Steel is a great experience for me because I get to learn how some of the most massive structures are built, and how all the little components that go into them are just as important. Everything in the business serves a purpose; therefore, you cannot have the same workflow if one thing or another is changed or if someone decides that the small job is not worth their time. 
            Working here not only prepares me for the future job I will have, but it also prepares me to become a better person for the future. There are many lessons to learn while at work, and learning them early on helps me create a better future for myself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog