Jaquelin Roblero 11/13/2018

Today was a good day. I started off with invoices that Steve had for me and when I finished with those invoices I mailed them out. After I came back, Steve gave me more invoices to fold and mail out. When I finished with the invoices, Steve gave me papers that needed to be cut in half and so I cutted them and then Alex came with more and so I cutted them. Then Steve came over with more invoices that needed to be folded and so I folded them, put them in there envelopes, and mailed them out. After that Steve handed me some scans to do and so I worked on a few of them before I went to lunch. After lunch Osmara took me to Starbucks and it was a good experience because it was my first time ever getting something from there. After we got back, I kept working on scans. Overall it was a productive day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog