Jose Mendez

 The first task given to me this morning was from Jeff. I was forwarded an email that contained an invitation to bid. I created a new job folder for it and went to the site that contained the appropriate .zip file. I then unzipped the file in the previously created folder under the job folder. I also put the job information into a spreadsheet but could not save it since my account was not allowed to. I contacted Awecomm but the problem is still unresolved. After that I folded and labeled drawings for Joe Rogers. At lunch I was offered tamales, hummus, pasta, salad, and other delicious dishes.. I then returned to folding drawings post-lunch. At around 2pm I alphabetically sorted papers for Sylvia. I am content with how today turned out and I am definitely looking forward to returning next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog