My Sixth day at Ideal. "Turning Lemons into Lemonade"

Today was a very productive day from the moment Iwalked in to now that I'm about to leave. Today when I first got here I wrote my back log and prepared for our weekly meeting. Today during the meeting Sylvia gave us out weekly task's. After the meeting I began with giving Sean Frank's receipts, after that I scanned some contacts over to Sylvia, and I finished a travel itinerary for Frank and Laurie. Then I asked Keli to show me a Series of videos called "turning Lemons into Lemonade." After watching those videos Amanda asked me to write and article where I've have been in a situation that was bitter or sour and how I plan to make is sweet and good like lemonade. Here is my article:

There aren't that many lemons in my life except the one that I believe all of Detroit's citizens have. The city of Detroit is a great City and it is very successful, but it is also very dangerous. In the last weeks the danger has multiplied with all the house burning that have been happening. These house fires are dangerous because it can kill people and probably catch other houses on fire. The way I plan to turn these lemons into lemonade is to help my community by being more proactive, by guarding each others property. Also I plan on volunteering on cleaning the city where ever its needed. This is the way I plan on turning the lemons in my life into lemonade.

This article was the last thing I did today. Overall my day was great at Ideal!

                                                                                                                  Diego Cruz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog