Thursday October 21,2010

Osmara Zarate
Today was a very busy day. I started off my day sending out a short mailer. After I was done with the mailer, I had to make labels with numbers. Then I had to cut them in half. While I was cutting them, Keli gave me centerpieces to cut for the DHDC Gala. When I was done with that, Amanda gave me 25  presenetations to bind. I went to lunch after I was done, Amanda brought me a salad from Russel Street, it was delicious! When lunch was over, I helped Amanda glue posterboards for the DHDC Gala. Then Keli gave me a projet to do. I had to send out a mailer to the NACS tradeshow. My last task was to put lasts weeks warm leads in regional order. My day went by really fast. It was very productive, I'm proud of myself that I finished everything. Overall a GREAT day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog