Janurary 20,2011

Osmara Zarate

Today was a busy day at work. I started off my day organizing clothes into colors and clothes type. Freddy and I hung them on a rack. I also made a spread sheet. All the clothes that we organized are donations. Then I started to work on inserting PO's in thier folders and sending out literature. After I finished that, I cut out the sign for the rack that has the clothes we hung earlier. We didn't get the right size for the sign so we had to print it again. When I noticed, it was time for lunch. I decided to take a half hour lunch. I got to work on binding presentations as soon as I got back from lunch. Then the mail came in, after I finished the mail, I started on my last task, I had to label a map for Gary. My day was super busy, but great. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog