Ideal Surplus by Richard Zarate

  Yesterday Amanda told me that I was going to work at Ideal Surplus. When I got here, Amanda asked me to wait because Zack, Gary, and Chris were in a meeting. I sat down on my desk and worked on my PowerPoint and I read "Who Moved My Cheese." When I got to Surplus, Zack asked me to check inventory. I checked about 2 drawers of inventory and then it was time for lunch. 
  I went to Ideal Group for lunch, after lunch I went back to Surplus. I continued to check inventory for the rest of my day. I was working so much that I lost track of time. Zack told me that I could leave. I went back to Ideal Group and wrote my blog. My day was great.

  Do I like working sitting down or constantly moving. I like working in a office setting but eventually you get tired and bored. I like to move around a lot when I work, I stay active and I don't get bored. Each of them has there pros and cons. I like both jobs equally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog