Enrique Cordero 11/18//2016

          Today in the IT department I worked on various things. The things that I have been trained to do are becoming more normal to me and I also hope to learn more. In the morning, I got Santino started as usual and went straight to my desk. I greeted Sean and we had friendly banter. After that talk Sean discussed what we had to do today. First we started off by building a new shelving unit in for the new conference room. When we finished that I was to throw away the box and get another task from Sean. Then Sean had another computer for me to refurbish. As I moved along with the refurbishing time had flown by and lunch was upon me. Again, my great supervisor bought me an order of chili cheese fries. After lunch I came back and finished the refurbish and went to get another task. We went to building B to then connect some Ethernet ports. Once the Ethernet ports were connected we returned to building A for my last couple of tasks. When we arrived, I was to connect Andrea's new computer and take her old one. Finally, I helped clean the IT office and did my blog. 
          Three things that I am truly grateful for are my ability to handle stress, my family, and robotics. My ability to handle stress is what makes me confident about living my life with all my obligations and responsibilities. My family is the noun that makes me want to become greater than I was yesterday. Lastly, robotics is my home away from home. In robotics, I feel as though I am heavily benefiting my life and the lives of others. I feel like I can be my true self at robotics and learn about what interests me.
          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog