Tylah Fortson

Considering that this is technically my last day of work, you would think that everyone would take the work load easy on me, but no. Actually, today was even busier than usual. It seemed as if everyone was trying to get as much work in by me as they could before I left. Nevertheless, I got as much as I could done and it doesn't even feel like it's my last day. Everything was like any other day. I came in and did Temp-scan for Gary, twice today though. Then, when Jennifer surprisingly had nothing for me to do, I went up to Yesi, and she had a lot for me to do. The thing about the assignment Yesi had me doing is that, its locked in as soon as you put it in, there's no going back, so you have to be precise and perfect. Anyway, after I did everything Yesi had for me, I came and received some work from Catherine. I received two find-this-information-and make a spreadsheet-out-of-it assignments, which are always hard. Luckily I managed to make a lot more progress on it than I think I ever have on one of those assignments. Anyway, I'm sad to be leaving, I've enjoyed my time here at Ideal. It was not at all how I ever imagined but I managed to make the most of it and I did. I was able to be on the receiving end and be a witness to Frank's generosity. I was able to meet new and great people here. Hopefully, I'll be back to bother more people during the summer but if not, Thank you all, and bye Ideal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog