Enrique Cordero | 05/26/2017 | Senior | IT |


         Today was another day without my supervisor. In the morning when I walked in I noticed many computers scattered around the office. I do not know what the computers were for until I looked at my email. After I looked at my email I discovered that Sean was gone until Tuesday and he left a couple tasks for me. My first task of the day was to restore all the computers in the office. the only problem was that the mainstream ways of doing so could not be done on these machines. I had to look through ten of forums to find a clear answer. When I found the answer, it was about lunchtime. During lunch, I did a bit more research but I had a definitive answer on how to reset the computers, however, the method that I could muster would take too long to finish today. This would make it difficult to finish all my projects so I postposed the computer projects and decided to finish the other tasks. After, finishing up the last of my tasks, I then proceeded to write my blog and prepare to go home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog