Santino Lopez 6/2/17

Santino Lopez
9th Grade
Shield Department
6/2/17






My Day
Today felt like a pretty slow day. Luckily today, because of something to do with the seniors, I'm getting out at 2. Anyways, I did my usual scans and invoices, though Julie didn't know how to use the paper folder so I had to trifold invoices again. Around before lunch time, Chris was fiddling around with a metal detector for Mr. Venegas. Putting in the batteries was a bit weird but we got it working and it was loud. It kept beeping even when it was pointed to the floor, so we assumed that metal was below the floor because we raised it in the air and it stopped beeping. We dropped two quarters on the ground and it beeped rapidly when over them so we figured it worked as it should. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog