Christian Perales 11/27/2017

Today is the first day back to school since Thanksgiving and because today is the Monday rotational work day for the seniors, my first day back is being spent at Ideal.
Even though this meant that my break was over, I was glad to be back at work for Ideal Steel. Tony Santori, Steve Pedley and all the Steel boys asked how my Thanksgiving was, from there we were able to talk a little bit about our days outside of work. During my lunch break, I came to the Admin office and talked to Pat, Osmara and Rossie about thanksgiving, Black Friday and the movies.
Even though these encounters may seem small, it shows me that I have a built a friendly relationship with many at work and that I feel welcomed at Ideal.
You shouldn't only give thanks on the 4th Thursday of November, you should be thankful everyday and I am thankful for everyone I work with and for my opportunities at the Ideal Group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog