Alexander Ramirez 02/20/18

Today was simple and smooth.In the morning Kala gave me 5 stacks of paid invoices that needed to be filed into certain cabinets. The assignment took me a while to do. After that Kala gave me another assignment and it was to staple checks onto Toledo and Dundee invoices and file them into the check section of their cabinets. I only got to finish Dundee's check stack because their wasn't any folders for some of the invoices so I made some. I decided to do Toledo's stack after my lunch break. I headed back to accounting and I finished the rest of the assignment that Kala gave me. Juli gave me the next assignment, it was to open envelopes and stamp the papers that were inside of the envelopes. The stamp stated that the invoices were received and today's date. When done stamping I had to print out Po's and Tracking for a stack of Old dominion and FedEx. The assignment that Juli gave me took me the rest of the day to do. Overall, today was great!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog