Alexander Ramirez 02/26/18

Today went really fast. In the morning Julie gave me the assignment to print out Po's and tracking for 2 stacks of paid invoices. While I was doing that assignment Kayla walked over to my desk and gave me 2 stacks of invoices because she had an important meeting to attend. The stacks contained at least 30 to 40 sheets. Both of the assignments took me the rest of the morning to do. Once I was done with those assignments, I went over to Julie's desk and handed her the invoices. When she was done looking over the invoices she handed me 12 envelopes. The envelopes contained invoices that needed to be stamped "Received" and needed their Po's and tracking printed out. I finished the whole assignment and there was no time left. Over today was productive!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog