Alexander Ramirez 04/16/18

Today was simple and slow. In the morning I found that Kala wasn't going to come today because she is sick so Julie was the one who had to give me the work. The first assignment was to file paid invoices to their assigned folders and there was 5 stacks of paid invoices that needed to be filed. That whole assignment took me about an hour to do. Once I was done with that my next assignment was to file the open invoices into their assigned folders. That took most of the morning to do. Kala gave me a packet/list of open invoices numbers and my job was to see If the open invoices were in their folders. If I couldn't find the invoice I had to highlight the number. The packet/list had company names in order so I had to do the packet in alphabetical order. I stopped on the letter "J", the last company I worked on was Jerden which has at least 100+ open invoices. Today was productive!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog