Christian Perales 4-13-18

Today was a pretty good and pretty bust day. When I came in this morning I already had my work cut out for me. I had to be in charge of doing a whole job, including ordering parts and inputting all of the information. I had Steve Novicki help me with all of the purchasing on FabSuite,with who to call for the parts, making the cut lists and release forms. Stephen Pedley helped with making the file for the Steel drive and making the Files on FabSuite. While all of this was going on, I had to give two tours of Ideal to two Holy Redeemer Students. My first tour was at 9 and the 8th grader who came was named Osvaldo. After the tour we came back to my desk and I continued to work while talking to Osvaldo about Ideal and Detroit Cristo Rey until he left at 11.
After Lunch I had my next HR student, Estephania, came at 1 and after the tour we came back to my desk and talked about the school and classes while I worked. We both went to a Steel meeting and after we talked about AP classes and what she will be expecting at Cristo Rey. After she left at 3, I came back to my desk and kept working and wrapped everything up for the weekend.
What a Happy Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog