Alexander Ramirez 05/22/18

Today was very fast. In the morning I greeted Kala and she was the first person to give me an assignment and that was to Print tracking, PO, and to find out where the Tracking numbers were. There were stacks of invoices that needed that. The assignment didn't take me that long to finish. My next assignment was delayed so Kala handed me over to Trevor. Trevor gave me some papers that needed  to be scanned but the machine wasn't working so Trevor decided to give me steel invoices that needed their Drop ships to be printed out for em. after that assignment Alex from marketing went to my desk and gave me a huge stack of  folders and advertisements for Ideal Steel bollards. all I needed to do was insert the pages inside of the folder in order. That assignment took me the rest of the day to do. overall, today was productive!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog