Christian Perales 5-18-18

Today was a good day, much like many other work days at Ideal. In the morning I went to my desk and started on scans, sometimes I have a lot and it takes me a little longer to complete. After I finished them, I did some research on Speed Reading upon Sylvia's request. After I got the information needed it was already past 11 and I stared on a small project that I could come back to after lunch.
After I fished lunch and the project, I had a meeting with Frank and Sylvia. The meetings with Frank and Sylvia are always nice and this meeting was about preparing me for when I'm going to go to Dartmouth in the fall. After the meeting I went to be desk and met with Hector and eventually Joe about what I will be working over the summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog