Daniel's Weekly Blog

My Weekly Blog 


Today was a quite busy day because I was working on excel lists first list was listing chipotle locations and then when I was done with them I went on to do another excel list which was motion industrial companies, this one took more time because it was kinda confusing most of the time it wasn't like,"Oh there's the address, city, state," it was more like, suite a or d or which unit goes company or address.Once I finished all of it Garret told Alex if there was more work for me and there was I did another list which was about Costco Whole Sale.In this last list I had to find only specific states that Alex sent to me like California, Nevada and and seven other more, I didn't get to finish it all but I hope I finish it tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog