Daniel's Weekly Blog





My Weekly Blog 

Today was a busy day.Today I worked on excel list that Alex email me to do.The excel list was pretty hard because sometimes the address and cities and states where sometimes confusing but i manage to get through them but then I learn while going on to the next company I realize that the zip code was different first of all I didn't knew if it was a zip code so i asked Garret and then Garret ask Ashley and Ashley said that Canada have there zip code with letters and numbers, so then I learned Canada has letters in there zip codes, and yeah I didn't know about that.Once I finish all of the excel list I went on continuing  Michigan schools excel list, I didn't finish it all because it was a lot I hope i finish it soon.Now here we are ending the day with a good bye and see you all next week.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog