Daniel's Weekly Blog

My Weekly Blog

Today and yesterday were a great day. Today I continued on five different postcards that I  didn't finished yesterday. With the help of my classmate Eric Perez, we finished it all fast and mailed them.Once we were done we went with Alex Santori in building B to take out  papers that were about facilities and covers etc. We stacked the papers in two different piles. One had the phone number of ideal and the other did not have Ideal's number.Once we had done stacking the papers, we headed  back to the building and then I continued an excel list where Iizabeth left off which I finished at the end. Next I put more postcards which later on I mailed them. I put more funds to the mailing machine. Once I was done with all of the mailings, I did an excel list which was for REI coop which I didn't finish but hope to finish it next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog