Santino Lopez 2/3/17

Santino Lopez
9th Grade
Shield Department
2/3/17






My Day
I don't know why, but today felt really slow. Maybe because of the silence in accounting, its quietness actually made be sleepy. I stayed awake though and performed my usual routine of mailing invoices and doing Steve's scans. After I got through with his scans in the morning I had to go to Melannie and get work from him, as Steve ran out of stuff to give me. She just gave me some of her scans, which were no biggy.

If I Had A Million Dollars
If I had a million dollars, I would use it to tear down the burnt down and broken houses next to mine. My dad has always wanted them to be torn down so we could buy the lots and have more room for us. After that I would use it to buy stuff for that area, maybe some toys and stuff for my little brothers to use when they are in the lots. Any remaining money would go to Cristo Rey, because during a lunch with them, Mr. Khory talked about future renovations to the school and maybe even the Auditorium building right next to the school. I would love to see it fully repaired and used again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog