Daniel's Weekly Blog


My Weekly Blog 

Today at Ideal Group was a busy day. I helped Osmara Zarate, and Pat Wells on setting up for two meetings. One of the meetings were for GM, and the other one was Marsh/Chubb. Eric Perez and I greeted the people for each meeting, and lead them to their meetings. After the meetings were over I continued on the Amazon excel list. Later on Abel Gutierrez came and told Pat Wells about the flyers for the Potluck Holiday if we can translate it to Spanish because most of the workers understand Spanish more; I translated the flyer, and then I told Osmara Zarate to check if the flyer was okay to be sent to Alex Santori so that she can decorate the background. I enjoyed translating the flyer in Spanish because it's something that I want to do as a career in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog