Jose Mendez

 Today I mostly worked with paper. When I got here I was given the task of voiding drawings that had newer revisions and sorting them into one stack and stapling them. The staple did not go through so I had to split the stack in half and then staple them. Once that was done I printed some drawings and went downstairs where I folded and labeled a different set of drawings for Joe Rodgers. I also scanned some papers for Trevor. I went back upstairs where I was instructed to go over a set of drawings and see how much it would cost to build the materials in the drawings. After that I took my lunch break and after that I filed some invoices. I also worked on a spreadsheet. I feel that I have learned more and strive to gain more experience next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog