My Fifth Day at Ideal

Today was by far the busiest day here at Ideal. When I first arrived I got my backlog prepared before our weekly 8:30a.m. meeting. When we got there Sylvia had an agenda ready for us. On that agenda we reviewed alot of task's that we've done before and we went over how we can improve them. After the meeting Freddie and I started on our first task which was to go over all the GM contacts and we finished right before lunch time. Then at lunch Freddie brought in Chinese food :] which was too much but good! After lunch I put up the next Safety Meeting on the calendar, sent a couple emails to Loren and Al, and waited for Sylvia and Amanda to finish reviewing the letter we are using as a template to send to all the DHDC Gala attendees. That was the only task I didn't get to finish, but Freddie will work on it twice this week.


                                                                                                                                Diego Cruz
                                                                                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog