Jacqueline Perez - GM Cares Week After Math /


Jacqueline Perez

September 22, 2014

After math of GM Cares Week

I had a great work day working alongside Sylvia today. I invested most of my time in the after math of GM Cares Week. In the morning I filed some pictures of GM Cares Week and I saw all the progress that was done to clean up Junction Street. I also worked on an Excel spreadsheet that consists of the people that volunteered and how many hours volunteered. I also added the materials that were used throughout the week. I am very happy to see the many different companies that came together to help out the neighborhood. When I had time I helped Theresa sort the mail and deliver it to their correspondents. Overall today was a very productive day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog