Christian Perales
October 27, 2015

Would I Consider Double Majoring? If So What Would They Be?   

  I would consider double majoring because it would be a good way to get a head start on my future. The two subject I'd major in would be Architectural design and Business. This is because the career I would like to pursue would be architecture, ever since I was a child I have been interested in building things and the materials that go into building them. There are so many amazing buildings around the world, and each has a very complex design. The architecture field has good money in  it as well. The secondary career I will have would be business.  This is because business has many opportunities for partnerships with other businesses and a depending on how you use your knowledge it can bring in a lot of money. Having a background in business would help my ideal carrier choice in architecture as well.

So double majoring is a smart thing to do, although it depends on what two subjects you go into. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog