Productive Day

Today was very calm yet productive day. I started out my day preparing a board package for Frank. Then I moved on to making a control sheet for these books that are going to get used in a future meeting. Then I had a brief meeting with Sylvia about some tasks that I got assigned. From there i began working on the safety file getting everything updated for our meeting tomorrow. Then I checked a few magazine subscriptions. After that I called Abel to clarify some information. Then I had my lunch. After lunch I finished my morning tasks. Then I went to Amanda and got handed a few other like updating the white boards in the hall and making books for her. Then Sylvia gave me two additional tasks, entering contacts, and a meeting. Over all my day was busy, but fun.

Diego Cruz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog