Last day of Work/School

Today was a great day at Ideal. It is my last day of school work, but I will start Monday as an Ideal Employee. I came in as usual checking my emails and preparing my back log. Then Sylvia arrived and immediately I began to work. I made a lot of labels for folders today. I checked on two magazine subscriptions, I had to charge Sylvia's iPad. Then I filed Frank's paid bills, and also sent Laurie her calendars. Then I went upstairs to have a brief discussion with Linda about the community garden. Then I had my lunch. After lunch I helped Edna with the mail. After that Sylvia gave me things to shred, and recycle. I gave Rachael some documents. I scanned some documents. I downloaded two books to read. I did some research on O'Brien Construction company and prepared a folder for Frank. Overall today was a busy and fun day!

Diego Cruz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog