Long Day

Today was a very long day it took forever to go by. I began my day by helping Sean inter some scanning papers into the computer then I helped him put some new folder for his setec file cabaninte. After I was finished with that I helped setec people with some papers that had to be in order of site. After I had finished I went to lunch with the new intern girl and I showed her were Mcdonalds was located. We had a nice tLk in the conference room about what we were going to do after work. And we also talked about somethings that we didn't now about each other. After lunch I went back to my desk to help Edna with the mail it was very easy because it is the middle of the week. I had finished the mail in no time so I went back to work with Sean for a while then marketing need help to put some stickers on some post cards so I helped and finished the job for the job for them. Over all my day was ok except Diego left and I was very bord all day. :(

JOSE PEREZ***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog