Training day one:)

Today was an intersting day at ideal. When I first came in I did what I usually do. First I checked my email. Then we had our weekly admin meeting that Osmara is now involved in. We discussed what each folder does on the admin directory. Sylvia then explained what files Osmara was going to be using. Then after me and Osmara started on our training. We first went to Abel to collect our walkthroughs. Next we began to update them. Then we went back to the shop and did the preventive maintenance and then we got our walkthroughs back so we updated both. Then we printed all of the packets. Then we had lunch with Freddy and Sylvia. After that we had our safety meeting. Then I got tutored by Andrea. After that osmara and me finished updating the safety meeting minutes and looked for one Freddy misplaced. We found it like ten minutes later. After that we wrote on our blogs. Overall my day was great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog