Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Today was a good day. I started off my day making event folders. Then I worked on my safety meeting things. I printed out everything that was necessary for the meeting. I stapled the packets together and was set for the meeting before lunch. I went to lunch a little early so that Amanda and I could go get a coffee at Starbucks. When I got back I set up the conference room and got things ready for the safety meeting. It was a real quick meeting since many of the attendees were really busy this afternoon. It was a great meeting overall. Diego really taught me alot! I miss him also very much here. In the afternoon helped Amanda with Tiger tickets and made a check request form. Overall my day was great, like always.



Osmara Zarate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog