3/29/12

Today was great. I came in and started helping Linda on Payroll, handing them out and mailing them. When I finished I worked on PDPM and hard dollar and started seperating them and filed them. Then I filed new employee folders. When I was done Yesi made me do E-Verify and showed me how to put the info in the computer, print them, and file them in a folder. Lunch came and they brought pizza, and it was a good meal. When I finished Yesi, Linda and I went to get my glasses, it felt weird but I have to get used to it. On the way back we had to stop at Subway because Yesi and Linda were hungry. I came back and started to do my Geometry and Chemistry homework. I was done and I went downstairs to take a picture for the website, I went with Amanda and we started to talk about my grades and how to do a plan, so I can have good grades. I went upstairs and Yesi had me do folders for companies and filed them.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog