Tylah Fortson

Today was crazy. To start off, I came in and did the temp scan and pay-pal order transfer for Gary. Right after that, some network in the computer decided that it didn't want to work so almost everybody wasn't able to use their computer for anything useful. I went to accounting to finish "un-filing" some papers for Jennifer, which consisted of me pulling papers out of their files. That was pretty much all she needed done from me. After that, with the computers down and all, any real work wasn't an option so I started on some of my homework. After lunch, Catherine gave me a few little assignments which involved, first, going through The Detroit Free Press and looking for anything that could be useful to us. Then, secondly, filling out this worksheet about myself. That was about it for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog