1~30~13 : Ken Barrett Meeting

Yes, I hear it! My call of opportunity and success is just pounding at my door as I enter Ideal today. I’m going to face my destiny one day at a time.
Today as I entered Ideal I was energetic. I knew that when I came to Ideal I was going to have an outstanding day. I walked in and saw no one in the ADMIN office. I thought that they went to a meeting so I set up shop and logged onto my computer. Soon after I got ready for the day Amanda comes in. It was nice to see someone familiar. I checked my email and looked at my tasks. I was to fix some excel sheets and do other minor things. With that I was off.
          I did these tasks and I was told by Sylvia and Frank that an very, very, very important person was coming in today. It was Ken Barrett, Chief Diversity Officer of General Motors. I haven’t met many people from General Motors but the people I have met were great people. Ken came to see Frank and Ideal. I met with Ken and talked a little about my internship at Ideal and he said that I was great.
After this event I went to lunch and had a sandwich with juice and chips. I thought it was an awesome lunch until I noticed that I didn’t eat breakfast. I was just shooting it down as fast as I could and it was worth it.
After lunch I helped accounting with some filing. It wasn’t really hard just time consuming. I also wrote a letter to Ken about how I loved meeting him and it was a pleasure. I accomplished simple tasks until I left. This was a Good Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog