Jacqueline Perez - 10/16/2015

Jacqueline Perez
October 16, 2015
Changing the world

I find that the world we live in has lots of unfortunate problems whether it's poverty, pollution, etc but if I was to change one thing it would be if everyone in the world had a source of clean water and food. Everyday there are people that die of malnutrition or hunger, and that worries me because everyday we see people throw away food that others could consume. There are lots of help so in countries with higher poverty rates, but I we still don’t do enough.
There are countries that have no clean source of water. Water is an essential need for the body, the human body consists of over 70% water. Contamination is a big factor in not having a clean water source. If the rest of the world would not dump in the oceans, river, or lakes maybe we could save the lives of many.
My plan of changing the world isn’t original, but it sure is effective. I know that if it were to 

ever come true I dedicate my life in keeping the movement alive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog