Ideal !

Today was a very long day at Ideal. I started my day by getting a cup of coffee and going to say hello to Sylvia. We started to have a conversation about some colleges sending me letters about their campuses and wanting me to go there. We also talked about a letter I got from the Marines and what I wanted to do in the future. I then headed to do the billing for this week which kept me busy all morning. When lunch time came, I went to the kitchen to get my sandwich. I ate at my desk and worked on the billing until I was finished. After, Frank sent me into his office to talk to someone that had good connections for me to become an engineer; his name was Mauricio Pincheira. I learned a lot and was interested on what I can become in the future. Overall my day went great.   .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog